Brilliant Matriculation School Admission Procedure
Application for admission to school may be submitted for consideration at any time. There are several steps to the admission procedure.
- Firstly we would invite you and your family to visit our campus for a personal tour to see our school facilities and atmosphere of our school. Rules to be followed
- Children completing two years for PRE-KG and three years for LKG as on the 1st of June of the year of the application, alone shall seek admission for L.K.G.
- Children completing four years as on the 1st June of the year of the application can seek admission for UKG.
- The school will consider for admission, subject to availability of seats, pupils from all schools recognized by the Central Board or the State Board, on production of Transfer Certificate duly issued by competent officers of the Educational Department. In general, preference will be given for admission to pupils from C.B.S.E. Schools.
Application for admission should be accompanied by
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Application for admission into the L.K.G. / UKG should be accompanied by Birth Certificate.
- Previous medical records in case of any ailments.
- Passport sized photographs of a child
- Previous academic reports
The student should have
Passed the Secondary School exam of C.B.S.E. or the X Std. Public Examination in English Medium, under the new “Plus 1” scheme in the S.S.L.C., I.C.S.E., or Matriculation.
Students of Brilliant Matriculation School who have passed the above examination will be given preference for admission, depending on the grade and the marks obtained.