About Brilliant School
Our aim is to equip students with skills, such as critical thinking, problem solving, innovation, collaboration, building relationships etc… necessary for the 21st century.
It implies the development of students with a global perspective so that they become contributing citizens of the ‘world’, all along growing in honesty, hard work and commitment that are essential for the individual as well as the society. This, in turn, sums up the aspirations of Mr.C.P.Anbunathan, the Founder and Chairman of the School, of creating ‘good human beings’ who will contribute to the progress of humanity and the globe.
What is being done here is hugely important, because we are encouraging young people to see that not only can they develop their own talents, but they can move beyond themselves and encourage a sense of commitment to the wider community and to the betterment of the world at large.
Our school features includes
- Has only English as medium of instruction in all classes.
- The campus includes a calm nature with special class rooms.
- facility for both curricular and co-curricular activities.
- Bus facility(LKG-XII)
- Learning by doing, experiencing through activities at kindergarten and primary classes.
- Technology-aided learning in all the branches of knowledge by preparation and presentation of educational videos through smart classes.
- Smart classes were introduced in Brilliant with effect from December 2014.Smart classes provided by them are based on syllabus.